HUGE OPPORTUNITY!

HUGE OPPORTUNITY!

Friday, September 30, 2011

New feature! Recipe of the week.

So, I was having dinner with my neighbors last week. We had made them our typical Paleo fare and they were remarking that I should publish some of my recipes. So, here's my first installment. I don't tend to measure food much (i.e. cups, quarts, etc.) but, rather I tend to divide food into units based on its whole form. So, I'll say: One Sweet Potato or something similar. With that all said, here's this weeks recipe of the week:

Paleo Coconut Curry Chicken:

In a pan, warm up coconut or olive oil. Toss in about 1/3 of an onion. On a cutting board, cube raw chicken breasts (pastured chicken preferred). Think one chicken breast per person. Put the chicken in the pan to sautee.

On a separate cutting board, begin preparing vegetables of your choice. I like broccoli (1 head per person), sweet potato (about 1/3 per person) and carrots (about 1/3 cup per person). Throw these in your pan with the chicken. (all organic if possible)

Pour in one to one-and-one-half can's of coconut milk. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes. Take the cover off and add curry to suit your taste. Cover again and simmer for 5 - 10 more minutes.

And VOILA! A creamy, savory, coconut curry dish. You can obviously improvise ingredients and measurements to taste. This is a great, fast dish that tastes like you spent hours on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment