HUGE OPPORTUNITY!

HUGE OPPORTUNITY!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Biggest Losers and making good use of your time at the gym.

Here is Kandice's latest:

  • In the last 2 months I have learned how defeating the TVs are at a gym, before Hugh, I spent much more time doing cardio in front of a TV and getting a fraction of the result with no consistency. On average I am spending 30-40 minutes, 3 to 4 days a week, at the gym getting dramatically better and consistent results. Maybe its just the way of the world but when I am spending time at the gym away from my family, friends, and other responsibilities I want it to count for something! I did enjoy watching Desperate House Wife's reruns while walking on the tread mill before but I did not enjoy the frustration it caused in lack of results and enormous amounts of time (1-2 hours a day 5 days a week) away form Wyatt.

    The numbers are in for the week and I am down 4 LBS!!! My upper and lower body fat numbers moved in the right direction too. Almost 1% down on each of them!! I feel really good about this week everything came together nicely. My eating wasn't perfect paleo, we went out to eat one night with a lot of people and I made great paleo choices for dinner but there were appetizers on the table that were not paleo that I did enjoy as well. There was also a Sunday family dinner that included a fair amount of tortilla chips. So I am learning that its probably not good to have tortilla chips at every meal every day but it is ok to have them once in a while and still stay on track.


    I watched "The Biggest Looser" this week for the first time in a long time. If was fun to see that I do most of the exercises they do. It was just interesting to see people sleep, eat, breathe, and live weight loss and most of them didn't even get as big of a number as I did this week. I know its not like that every week for them but I don't live to lose weight its just something I am learning how to fit in to my life without putting my life on hold. Its all about life style changes, and I pity them knowing they have to go back to there life and figure out how to work, raise kids, love spouses, and make time for themselves after having a long term resort weight loss program where they didn't have to worry about anything but themselves. I wonder how many of them actually keep the weight off..


No comments:

Post a Comment