HUGE OPPORTUNITY!

HUGE OPPORTUNITY!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Guest post: American Ninja Warrior.

Got this email from a trainer where I work. Her client is going to try out for American Ninja Warrior.

Hi Hugh,

My client Darren Hutchins is trying out for American Ninja Warrior, they are coming to Denver in July. Here is his audition video we filmed at the club today. Thought it might be a good post for the club.

Backstory: Darren got into a bad industrial accident 4 yrs ago and was told he would never have full use of his arm. However, through sheer determination and giant effort, he has built up his strength and has proven the doctors wrong.

I have been working with him since March, and when we started, he could not even do 1 pull up.


Here's his audition video.


1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Heather and I work for Natural Grocers. We are soon opening a new store location in the Wheat Ridge area and would love to invite you to a sneak-peek lunch that we are hosting on May 17th. Please let me know your email address so that we can forward an invitation to you! You can reach me at hlinger@naturalgrocers.com.

    Thanks!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete